Thursday, August 21, 2008

FREEBIE TIME!!!

Last Thursday I released my Star Struck kit... tonight I am putting up my Vominos kit for FREE! The kit colours were inspired by my daughter's favourite TV show - Dora the Explorer. I split this one into two downloads because of its size. So look for the download links beneath the preview :) I also wanted to post this rather bright and happy kit to deter myself from some rather silly Personal Issues that have been stalking me for quite some time.

This kit is for Personal Use Only and I would love to see any layouts you create with it so please email me a link at karrie.thomas@gmail.com! Please read the TOU for the CU credits.
Download Elements HERE!
Download Papers HERE!
Elements: 40MB
Papers: 21MB


I would also like to extend a special THANK YOU to all of the designers that provide CU items! Some I have purchased, some were freebies! It is so fantastic that the digital scrapping world is so friendly and helpful to each other! You don't see that very often in the bigger wider world. So please respect designers and give credit! It is a very small thing to ask!

12 comments:

  1. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 22 Aug [LA 12:00am, NY 02:00am, UK 07:00am, OZ 05:00pm] ).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for this great kit! My 3 yr-old grandson loves Dora and Diego so this will be great for scrapping for him :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great kit ... thank you so much for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful kit - thanks for sharing this kit with us. Hugs and aloha!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful kit thanks for sharing it with us. Love the colors. Hugs and aloha!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is absolutely beautiful...such brilliant colors! This will be a lot of fun to use...thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much for the kit and adding me as a friend on Scrapbook Flair. Your pages are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely wonderful! Love the cheery colors. Diane

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow wow wow, ist das schön,
    vielen Dank für das wunderbare Freebie.
    Herzliche Grüße aus Deutschland
    Finja

    ReplyDelete

Banner made with Autumn Garden by Sooze